The purpose of these General Conditions is to regulate the conditions of use and use of this website and that of the Dadaro CB, with its registered office at c / Esmeralda, plot number 2, El Granadal Industrial Park, Tel .: +34957764097, 14014 Córdoba, with CIF: E56014251 and whose corporate purpose is the wholesale and retail jewelry.
The aforementioned website has been created, created and designed with the purpose of offering users information on product offers for sale through electronic contracting procedures with the restrictions and limitations imposed by these General Conditions.
The mere use of the web page, attributes to who makes use of it, the condition of User, who declares to know and accept without reservation or exception, all and each one of the General Conditions that are exposed in this document. Said expression "user" includes any Internet user who accesses the website, either directly, or from any other Internet site.
Purchases made are subject to the general conditions of contract contained in the page at the time of placing the order. The formalization of an order implies the full acceptance of the same. The present conditions of purchase have been exposed with the due advance, in accordance with the current legislation.
The company reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general conditions, being applicable the new ones that it agrees from the moment of its insertion in the page. In any case, the mentioned modifications will not have retroactive effects on the services already previously contracted by the users.
User access conditions
The user undertakes to use the information contained in the web exclusively for his own needs and not to directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the services to which he has access.
The user of the website will be entitled to free and free access to public information collected in it, the company reserves the right to restrict access to information, promotions and special offers to its registered customers.
Any user who accesses the website has the right to register as a customer, thus being able to benefit from special offers for the group of customers if it complies with the specific conditions of the offer specified for the product. In this case, the user / client will be subject, in addition to these conditions, to the General Conditions of the Contract.
Prices and Offers
All products have a detailed file, which includes a description of the product, price with VAT (21%) included, as well as a link to add the product to the shopping cart.
Based on its commercial policy, final product variations may be made and the right to unilaterally modify the prices of the products may be reserved without the need for prior notice.
The discounts and / or additional discounts, as well as promotional gifts for quantity or volume of order will be exclusively those collected by the web in your offer and will be valid until the expiration of the period indicated or the exhaustion of your stock. . However, it will be the company who freely and voluntarily offers these discounts and / or discounts, to whom it deems appropriate, not being able to be demanded or requested at any time by the client.
To make a purchase will be essential to make a shopping cart and have completed the corresponding subscription form. Subsequent to the issuance of the order, the client must proceed with the payment of the same for any of the possibilities of payment form available to him at that moment.
The merchandise is insured at all risks, the cost of said insurance being entirely borne by the company.
Both to make the insurance effective and to correct any error in the delivery, it is an indispensable condition that it be recorded in the comments section of the delivery document of the carrier, any incident regarding the received merchandise or its packaging. It is also essential that the company be informed of this incident within a maximum period of 24 hours. If these conditions are not met, the company will not assume any responsibility for said merchandise.
All our products are new, self-manufactured. We want you to buy with confidence, that's why we clearly specify the qualities of our products, so you know what you buy.
Some photos are not real size, that is, they are orientative. Please, base yourself on the data of the description of the jewel to choose it and if you have any questions write to email@example.com
There are four forms of payment available for your purchases:
- Bank transfer: Secure form by bank. The customer will receive our bank details to be able to transfer the amount of the order. The possible bank charges for transfers will be borne by the buyer.
- PayPal: Protects your financial data with the best security and fraud prevention systems in the market. PayPal never discloses your financial information to the seller.
- Card: Directly from the secure payment gateway of the bank itself.
All our products offer the manufacturer's direct guarantee, which in no case is less than two years, as established by Law 23/2003 on the Guarantee of the Sale of Consumer Goods. Our jewelry is guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for two years with the purchase invoice.
We guarantee that all our jewelery products are Gold and Sterling Silver as established by the current law on precious metals. All of them being contrasted so that there can be no misunderstanding.
Parts that have been damaged or broken as a result of lack of care or negligence are not covered by this warranty. For more information see our return policy.
If you find a fault that is attributable to poor manufacturing or a deficiency in the materials with which it was manufactured, please contact us immediately to provide a solution as soon as possible to your problem.
Product returns will be accepted within the first 15 days, counting from the date of receipt of the merchandise by the customer, and provided that the conditions set out on this page are met.
The return of any merchandise will require the agreement of both parties. The seller reserves the right to demand compensation to compensate the possible damages suffered by the merchandise, as well as to recover the direct expenses caused by the return.
It will only accept the return of merchandise if:
- Within the term established for this purpose by the Law, the buyer exercises his right of resolution. The exercise of said right will be accepted only and exclusively when the merchandise was in the same state in which it was delivered and ready for sale, with its corresponding original packaging and when it was in perfect condition, and having complied with the requirements established in point which describes the delivery.
- The merchandise was defective. In this respect, it will be subject to the provisions of the Law on Defective Products, proceeding to immediately replace the product with another with identical conditions and benefits.
- We will also proceed to return the amount of the merchandise when for reasons not attributable (whether direct or indirect) to it, it would be unable to serve it.
- The return of the merchandise will be accepted when for reasons attributable to it, the requested product does not correspond with the requested by the client.
The transportation costs originated by the return will be borne by the customer. The transport amount of the first delivery already made will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
The Company is responsible for all costs arising from the delivery to the customer of a defective product, provided that the customer makes the claim within 7 days after the invoice date.
- Request your return via email or through the contact form within 7 working days from the date you received the item purchased. Please let us know in this email the reason why you return the item.
- Once we have received your return request, we will contact you to indicate the steps to follow in this return. Include all the items received in the original packaging and send the package to the address we will give you.
- Once the package is received, we will proceed to identify and verify the status of the returned products.
- Once the verification is complete, we will send you an approval e-mail and proceed immediately to the change or return.
- If there is any discrepancy, we will contact you with the same urgency.
We recommend that you send your return through a carrier that offers sufficient guarantees. The seller can not be responsible for the losses or damages of the packages sent by the customers.
The refund will be made through the means of payment used in the purchase, except in the case of having paid cash on delivery. In this case, the refund will be made via bank transfer.
In case of not fulfilling any of these conditions, we will contact you to offer you the option of returning the items that have not been accepted. All expenses generated by this return, including the transportation of these items, shall be borne by you.
In case of controversy or conflict that may arise from the interpretation or fulfillment of these Particular Conditions of Purchase, they shall be resolved before the Courts and Relevant Courts.